WNBAsMonica

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Saturday, 3 August 2013

Raven-Symone Comes Out…

Posted on 06:30 by Unknown
Raven Symone has finally put the rumors surrounding her sexuality to rest. She’s out, loud and proud!
Today, she had Twitter on fire after she praised the government for finally overturning The Defense of Marriage Act back in June which would allow her to get married to someone of the same-sex.
“I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you.”
Adding some fuel to the fire, she even retweeted a fan who said Raven’s been out even though she hasn’t officially commented about it.
@H8teTheeSquares: She been out, momma just didn’t have time for bulls–t. and I LIVVVEEE @_BeatrixKiddoo: You better come out sis.”
Last year, the National Enquirer tried to expose Raven’s sexuality by revealing that she was in a serious relationship with America’s Next Top Model contestant AzMarie Livingston, and Raven responded:
“I’m living my PERSONAL life the way I’m happiest. I’m not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I’m dating. and I shall not start now. My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I’m datings to know. I’m not one for a public display of my life. However that is my right as a HUMAN BEing whether straight or gay. To tell or not to tell. As long as I’m not harming anyone. I am a light being made from love. And my career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses!”
Basically, this Lipton is cold!
Sounds like a marriage announcement may be around the corner!
Update: Well..not yet.
Here’s Raven’s statement to E! News:
I am very happy that gay marriage is opening up around the country and is being accepted. I was excited to hear today that more states legalized gay marriage. I, however am not currently getting married, but it is great to know I can now, should I wish to.
E! News
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Bishop OC Allen III and His First Gentleman Adopts a Baby Girl
    Atlanta based Pastor, Bishop O.C. Allen III of the Vision Church and his husband, Rashad Burgess recently added a beautiful little addition...
  • Shockng News: Kerry Rhodes the first GAY NFL PLAYER?
    Former Arizona Cardinals player, Kerry Rhodes has been outted by his alleged ex boyfriend, Russell "Hollywood" Simpson . Rhodes i...
  • LisaRaye and Bishop Noel Jones Are Officially Dating
    That's right Actress and all around American eye candy, LisaRaye has gotten herself a preacher man. Bishop Noel Jones , brother of the ...
  • Chris Brown's Father was Against him and Rihanna Getting Back Together
    Chris Brown’s father says he was against his son and Rihanna getting back together. Clinton Brown told the “New York Daily News” that he w...
  • Beyonce’s Swarovski Nipple Bodysuit took 600 Hours to MAKE!
    Pic: NecoleBitchie.com BOW DOWN! Beyonce wants you all to bow down!!!!!! Nah that can’t possibly be Beyonce! Sasha Fierce wants you all to B...
  • Toya Wright’s Sexy Photo Shoot
    Source: http://instagram.com/toyawright/ Toya Wright has a new clothing line in the makes and she recently shared some photos from the photo...
  • Music News: LAPD Investigating Death Threats Made Against Chris Brown
    Pop singer Chris Brown has recently received death threats that are currently under investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department. TMZ...
  • Janelle Monae released “Q.U.E.E.N.” video and performs LIVE on Bet’s 106 & Park
    Kicking off the first of the month, JanelleMonae  stopped by “ 106 & PARK ”s” live show on Wednesday to release the World Premiere for “...
  • Relentless Ties By Justice Bahlee Available on Amazon.com!!!
    Five Star Rating on Amazon!!! Relentless Ties by Justice Bahlee Own your copy today!!! Click Here to Buy   The mean streets of Washington, ...
  • Save Your Skin From Old Age
    Hello my beauties I hope you had a wonderful week as I did. Today I will be talking about skin care. We all have very busy lives with cons...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (500)
    • ▼  August (28)
      • PHOTOS : Rasheeda & Kirk Forst Baby Shower, Kandi ...
      • VIDEO: Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Reunion Part Two
      • PHOTOS : Cynthia Bailey’s 2013 Annual ‘Renaissance...
      • Nicki Minaj Films ‘I Wanna Be With You’ Video With...
      • ‘Oprah Winfrey, You Can Not Afford This Bag’
      • Spotted Stuntin’ On The Scene: Kelis, Melanie Fion...
      • Naya Rivera Takes A Swipe At Big Sean’s Exes With ...
      • Kandi Burruss Starts New Foundation For Single Mot...
      • K. Michelle “Rebellious Soul” Listening Party At F...
      • Photos: Singer Chris Brown suffers seizure from st...
      • Justice Bahlee's Most Anticipated Novel of The Yea...
      • Justice Bahlee to Release New Guide on Debt: Becom...
      • Usher's ex-wife says son's accident scene was 'chaos'
      • VIDEO: Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2 Reunion, ...
      • The Queen of POP Turns 50: RIP Whitney Houston
      • Swiss Apology for Oprah After Racist Incident
      • Justice Bahlee to Release New Guide on Debt: Becom...
      • Justice Bahlee's Most Anticipated Novel of The Yea...
      • Robin Thicke Reveals Paula Patton Wouldn’t Take Hi...
      • Raven-Symone Comes Out…
      • Ellen Degeneres to Host the Oscars
      • UPDATE: A Thinner Kim Appears on Kris Jenner’s Tal...
      • V103′s Big Tigger, T-Pain, Bertell, Jazze Pha, & m...
      • DJ Khaled Explains Why He Was Joking About Marryin...
      • Will.i.am Might be Joining “American Idol”
      • 2 Chainz Says He Caught Heat For “Feds Watching” V...
      • Jay Z, Beyoncé Meet North West
      • Azealia Banks Cancels Lollapalooza Performance
    • ►  July (71)
    • ►  June (114)
    • ►  May (146)
    • ►  April (138)
    • ►  March (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile